Well, okay. Not all the things. To be fair, nearly all the clothes are clean, just not folded or put away. 😛
Things That Will Happen While Road Tripping
- I will get to see family I haven’t seen since my wedding and other family I haven’t seen since well before that.
- My grandfather’s 90th birthday! It’s a huge party.
- The ocean. TWICE!
- My favorite Thai restaurant.
- My favorite pesto.
- Immediate family that I miss dreadfully. My parents, my grandmother, and an aunt, specifically.
- A few friends! I’m hoping to see people I missed the last visit we made to my hometown.
- Yarn. Lots and lots of yarn. Picking what to bring home will be hard.
- The Sundial Bridge. The Dearliest and I visited it shortly after we were married. We want to share it with the kids, but we think LK in particular will love it.
Tea is gone, back to packing. This may be farewell for a while!