This dip is awesome.
The first time I made it, The Dearliest and I ended up eating it all. For dinner. (It sounds better when I say it was for dinner, right?)
I took it to a gathering, and it was rather popular there too.
Now, I can’t take credit for the recipe by any means, and The Dearliest gets the credit for making everyone here aware of its existence. I can, however, take credit for sharing it with all of you!
It has a lovely zip, and we prefer it on crackers, sandwiches, and spoons. And pretty much any other way possible.
FRANK’S RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
COMBINE all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.